In our building we can found four educational levels working in the same
place, I mean the kindergarten, primary school, secondary school and of course
the TTC or the tertiary level also is here
In my visit on May 18 I came to the school at the first hour in the
afternoon, I met the headmaster of EP and I met the teacher of 4 B Maria M
Clavin.
When The teacher done writing the name of the students They started to
remember what They were doing in the last class speaking English all as
possible, sometimes asking about the meaning of certain words (What is it? /Yes,
very good!)
We started with the first activity listening and singing a song (My Treehouse)
We did it two times to understand all the song, then We sang the song again
without the music.
When this activity was completed, The teacher started with another one, now
the students has to write the name of things what are in the song using
pictures. When The Students done in their books They checked their answers in the whiteboard.
In order to what I saw I could say the duration of the class normally is
enough to complete two activities, the behaviour of the children is good
because The teacher did not had to pause the class most of one time for a bad behaviour or
anything and the classes most of the time are nice and funny and the students in 4 B enjoy learning English with fun activities like songs.
So that is what I can tell you about my adventure and some of the School Culture at EP 68
Thanks!
Was introducing you to the kids a good teaching strategy?
ResponderEliminar